Triple Berry Cake
This recipe was created by the talented Heathy Pace for the Raw Freedom Community's 1 year anniversary. It is delicious, creamy and full of flavor, not to mention stunning!
Make a nut crust of your choice (example: 1 cup walnuts/1 cup pecans/ 1/2 cup dates)
Press into the bottom of a 6” springform pan, or into a pie plate.
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ cups cashews
- 1/3 cup agave
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted cacao butter
- 1 tbs lecithin
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries), set aside
- Blend the first four ingredients until completely smooth. Add the cacao butter and lecithin. Continue blending until incorporated. Transfer 1 cup of this mixture into a bowl.
Add the berries to the remaining cream in the blender and pulse the berries until they start to break down, keeping some texture. Transfer the berry mixture into a bowl.
- Pour half of one cream onto the crust. Pour the other half on top. Continue, pouring the first cream on top, followed by the second. Now, with a knife, swirl the two creams together into a pretty pattern. Chill the cake for a few hours, or until firm.